Learning Labs and Spellex.
Spellex's Ted Pratt will be showcasing the brand new Spellex Write-Assist software which is available as a literacy toolbar as well as a Google Chrome and Windows Edge plug-in.
- Use both text to speech and speech to text on any website.
- Change your font to the special type font designed specifically for individuals with dyslexia.
- Use MedXpand to quickly type abbreviations in full.
Both webinars will also feature an in-depth look at the new Learning Labs mental wellness concept, the Six Domains of Mental Wellness, and a live demonstration of the new Learning Labs mental wellness hub.
- Learn about mental wellness through completing one of the Six Domain Labs.
- Assess your own current state of mental wellness using the mental wellness domains assessments.
- Develop your mental wellness through bite-sized Action Labs.
- Invite a mentor to share your learning journey.
What will the webinar include?
- Live demonstrations of Learning Labs and Spellex.
- The opportunity to ask any questions about Spellex, and the new Learning Labs mental wellness hub.
- Free licences for all software on any webinar you attend.
- CPD certificates.
Got a question?
We hope to see you on the webinar, if you have any questions in the meantime you are very welcome to get in touch directly.
Email Emmasheakey@e-qualitylearning.com to discuss all the benefits of using Learning Labs.
Other blog articles