A hybrid approach to mental health support
Join Dr Dominique Thompson for our first webinar series of 2022. During the one hour webinars Dom will be discussing the barriers students experience when it comes to accessing mental health support.
Topics discussed will include:
- Lack of person-hours available to cover all students.
- How support can be anonymous.
- Digital support out of hours.
- How higher and further education institutes can monitor usage of digital tools.
About Dr Dominique Thompson
- Over 20 years of clinical experience caring for students.
- Award-winning GP, young people’s mental health expert, TEDx speaker, author and educator.
- Bristol Healthcare Professional of the Year 2017.
- Experience working with universities, schools and commercial organisations as far afield as Beirut, South Africa and Australia.
- A regular media commentator on young people’s mental health, from the BBC’s Today programme, to Sky TV, The Guardian and the Financial Times.
Why should I attend?
- Join in on an engaging and enjoyable webinar with other educational professionals.
- Learn what barriers students face when accessing mental health support and how these barriers can be overcome.
- See first-hand a live Q&A session with leading young people’s mental health expert, Dr Dominique Thompson.
- Take away a CPD certificate for your records.
Other blog articles